64:128PR Phased Array Flaw Detector with TFMAdvanced Solution for Welds & Corrosion
More Possibilities for Demanding Inspection
- TFM 3D real time imaging.
- Up to 6 TFM modes in one time.
- TFM image resolution up to 1024 x 1024.
- Support raw FMC data recorded, no need to re-scan.
- 64 channel PAUT with higher sensitivity and SNR, ideal for > 100 mm thick welds.
- New practical buttons for quick access (save, scan keys, etc).
- Compatible with SyncScan 2 files, convenient for user’s operation.
- 12.1″ high-resolution touch screen, for better view and user experience.
- UT / PA / TFM / TOFD sub-mode design for fast accessing to oriented interface.
- Upgraded ABS cover ensures better sealing and anti-impact, with handy switch for easier locking and unlocking.
- Wi-Fi is used for SuporUp acquisition software, ensuring real-time data transfer from SyncScan 3 to laptop, convenient and high efficiency.
- If no Wi-Fi on-site, user could insert a SIM card to turn on 4G network, enabling wireless connection anytime and anywhere.
- Access to NDT ultracloud platform (reserved).
Fitting Curve Algorithm in TFM
- The algorithm can enhance data transmission and computing ability, to improve SNR and TFM imaging speed.
- Free selection for TFM image resolution and up to 1024 x 1024.
- Raw FMC data can be recorded and exported, allowing TFM re-imaging by multiple propagation modes without re-scanning (10 propagation modes available for now).
- 2.5x faster PAUT scanning speed, up to 7 m/min.
- CAD import function, convenient for complex workpiece setup.
- 64 channel PAUT provides better coverage and SNR, especially suitable for inspecting > 100 mm thick materials, complex composite materials, etc.
4 Channel TOFD
- 3x faster TOFD scanning speed, up to 15 m/min.
- 4-ch TOFD are especially suitable for welding inspection with thickness up to 300 mm.
- Simultaneous display of TOFD + UT provides full coverage of workpiece without any blind zones.
PT. NUSANTARA DINAMIKA TECHNOLOGI INDONESIA
PIC: Ir. Pranata Harianto
Mobile: +62 811 987 291
email: [email protected]