Crawler for Small Pipe Welds [LPS-01 / LPS-02]
The Phased Array low profile crawler LPS-01 and LPS-02 are compatible with Phased Array ultrasonic flaw detector, which is used to perform circumferential weld inspection on small diameter pipes.
- Compact, lightweight, portable, waterproof and rust-free.
- Probes and wedges can be quickly and easily changed.
- Support up to two phased array probes to cover the whole welds at one time.
- Covers standard pipes with outside diameters ranging from 20.32 – 114.3 mm (0.84 – 4.5 inch).
- Can be operated within 15 mm clearance, perfect for hard-to-reach area inspection.
- Encoder precision: 32.6 step/mm.
- The probe spacing can be adjusted in the range of 0 – 55 mm.
- Crawler can provide stable and constant pressure around the pipe full circumference.
- Urethane wheels help the crawler have smooth radial movement along the pipe and reduce axial drift.
- Positive inspection and reverse inspection with high reproducibility and good coupling.
- With its simple buckle design, just easily buckle up and unbuckle the links for different pipe diameters (No need to disassemble the whole scanner).
- Two inspection methods: one-side inspection and dual-side inspection.
Typical configuration for dual-side inspection: LPS-02 crawler, two R35E phased array probes with 60° refraction angle AOD wedges, Y splitter, SIUI phased array flaw detector and manual irrigation device.
Manual PA and TOFD Crawler [UHTS-X02]
Foldable Phased Array & TOFD Crawler
The Phased Array and TOFD crawler UHTS-X02 is compatible with PA or TOFD ultrasonic flaw detector. It can be folded in the center for longitudinal weld and unfolded for girth weld, enabling the crawler have better coupling stability to work on smaller pipes, suitable for PA or TOFD testing on plates, girth weld outside the pipe (diameter no less than 500 mm) and longitudinal weld outside the pipe (diameter no less than 600 mm).
- Standard configured as two channels TOFD crawler.
- Support Phased Array probes.
- Support up to 3 pairs of probe holders simultaneously.
- The magnetic wheels can be attracted to the tested work piece for easy operation.
- Spring guide way structure, which follows the tested surface, maintaining good coupling between the wedge and the tested work piece.
The Phased Array and TOFD crawler UHTS-X02 has up to six combinations to meet different application requirements.
UHTS-X02 crawler is compatible with flaw detector SUPOR to have simultaneous PA & TOFD inspection, which can greatly increase scanning coverage and provide multiple judgment methods to avoid misjudgment.
Handheld PA & TOFD Crawler [PTS-P05]
Compact Phased Array & TOFD Crawler
The Phased Array and TOFD crawler PTS-P05 is compatible with PA or TOFD ultrasonic flaw detector. It is suitable for phased array or TOFD testing on plates and pipe workpieces.
- The magnetic wheels can be attracted to the work pieces for easy operation.
- Spring arm structure, which follows the tested surface, maintaining good coupling between the wedge and the tested work piece.
- The probe fixed arm spacing is adjustable, which can be installed with wedges of various specifications to meet specific needs.
- The position of the probe holder can be adjusted to the actual testing needs, The position of the probe holder can be adjusted to the actual testing needs,
The Phased Array and TOFD crawler PTS-P05 has up to three combinations to meet different application requirements.
Manual PA Crawler [PES-01]
Mini Phased Array Crawler
Phased Array crawler PES-02 is compact, flexible and easy to operate.
It is suitable for phased-array single probe (with wedge) to perform ultrasonic phased-array testing on girth weld or longitudinal weld of flat butt welds, pressure vessels or pipes (diameter > 60 mm).
- Waterproof (IP68).
- Compact size.
- Aluminum alloy construction: withstand the harshest environments.
- High encoder resolution: 19.2 steps/mm.
- Compatible with long and short pivot arms to achieve flexible application.
Phased Array crawler PES-02 is compatible with different wedges to inspect butt weld and plates.
Manual TOFD Crawler [TSB-1-P05 / TSB-2-P05]
The TOFD crawler TSB-1-P05 and TSB-2-P05 are compatible with TOFD ultrasonic flaw detector as well as TOFD wedges. They are suitable for TOFD testing on plate-type work pieces.
- The magnetic wheels can be attracted to the workpiece for easy operation.
- Spring guide rail structure, which enables the probe holder to move up and down along the tested surface, maintaining good coupling between the wedge and the tested work piece.
- The rolling direction of the wheels is adjustable for transverse scan and vertical scan.
SIUI can provide two kinds of irrigation device: auto irrigation device and manual irrigation device.
PT. NUSANTARA DINAMIKA TECHNOLOGI INDONESIA
PIC: Ir. Pranata Harianto
Mobile: +62 811 987 291
email: [email protected]