SIUI’s newly launched Smartor is a combination of ultrasonic testing and ultrasonic thickness measurement.
- High IP rate: IP66
- Compact size: 198 (W) x 128 (H) x 520 (D) mm
- Light weight: 0.9 kg only (including battery)
- 5.7″LCD with high resolution 640 x 480 pixels
- Adjustable pulse width, negative square wave transmission is up to 350 V
- Operating frequency range: 0.5 ~ 20 MHz, multiple steps of wide broadband and naroow-band for selection
- Easy operation: only a few buttons, well defined intuitive interface, support right-hand and left-hand operation, outdoor mode.
- Multiple conventional UT functions
- Weld, plate and forging test wizard are available, which can guide users to perform setup easily and improve inspection speed.
- Peak memory, DAC curve, AGC (Auto Gain Control), video record makes convenient and efficient flaw inspection.
- Optional function such as B-Scan, TCG, probe spectral analysis, CSC (Curved Surface Correction), weld simulation, crack height measurement are available.
- Featured with AWS D1.1 / D1.5 and API 5UE evaluation standards.
- Multiple thickness measurement functions
- Standard A-Scan thickness measurement (through coating measurement, echo to echo mode)
- Auto search, velocity measurement, alarm and dataset management are available
- Optional function: coat thickness measurement, B-Scan, multi layer measurement, V-PATH, TDG and temperature compensation
- System ports: VGA, standard SD card, USB
EN12668-1: 2010 (for UT) & EN15317-2007 (for TG) compliant
PT. NUSANTARA DINAMIKA TECHNOLOGI INDONESIA
PIC: Ir. Pranata Harianto
Mobile: +62 811 987 291
email: [email protected]